13th & Douglas Streets
The Holland Performing Arts Center offers crisp, urban modernism inside and out. With bold European design and finely engineered acoustics, this performing arts center is truly among the best in the country, offering spectacular views of downtown Omaha, an intimate atmosphere for patrons, and a home for the Omaha Symphony’s MasterWorks, Symphony Pops, Symphony Rocks, Movies, and Family concerts.
In general at the Holland Center, the seating is organized as follows:
- Odd-numbered seats are on the left side of the hall when facing the stage. (59 and 61 are together.)
- Even-numbered seats are on the right side of the hall when facing the stage. (58 and 60 are together.)
- Center seats are in the 100 level and numbered consecutively. (111 and 112 are together.)
- The letter in your seat number indicates your proximity to the stage. A is closest - Z is the farthest away.
You have the option of exploring every available seat in the house using the Select Your Seat online service, which displays in step two of the ordering process. You can also call to confirm whether or not your seats are together at 402.345.0606.
The Holland Center offers a wide range of accessibility features, and our team is happy to accommodate your unique request with advance notice. If you have a special request, simply contact Ticket Omaha. Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Please email TicketOmaha@omahaperformingarts.org or call 402.345.0606.
To ensure everyone enjoys the show:
- All electronic devices must be turned off or switched into silent mode during the performance.
- The use of any recording devices during the performance is not permitted.
- As a courtesy to other patrons, please dispose of all trash in the provided receptacles near the entrance doors of the hall.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes, is allowed in the building.
Valet parking is available for most events at the Holland Center for $15. Order in advance at 402.345.0606 or in-person beginning 90 minutes before the event. Event parking is available in the Omaha Park Eight garage starting two hours prior to performances. Omaha Park Eight is located directly to the north of the Holland Center at 13th & Dodge Streets. Meters run 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sundays and holidays are free.