Orchestral Encounters Enveloped in Activity
Take a deep dive into orchestral music in a digital landscape this school year! Anchored by a digital concert from your Omaha Symphony, each unit has a choice board of age appropriate auxiliary activities to invite creativity and critical thinking by your students whenever and wherever it aligns with curriculum and schedule.
- Examine music elements as demonstrated by our ensembles to reinforce performance evaluation techniques
- Play along with the musicians of the Omaha Symphony
- Enjoy world-class music from a new vantage point
- Discover how music enhances story telling on screen
- Reflect in writing and poetry prompts
- Participate in visual art and movement activities